Thursday, June 10, 2010

ALA FREAKIN BAMMA!!!!

This Past weekend I got to spend time with my Husband and his Family. It was amazing, and difficult, fun, sad, exciting and emotional! But with all of it we came home smiling! I got to finally spend quality time with him, and learn more about where he came from. I got to meet his family friends, and crazy people from the past. And on top of that I got my first pedicure!!! (thanks ada!)


I'm so happy I found him...even if I did ignore him non stop for the first month of our relationship....But i'm glad he never gave up :)

Enjoying our Dinner :D

My aunt tammy! It was so good to have someone from my side of the family, Out of all my family I'm glad it was her!

Clay and his great aunts.

A perfectly un perfect moment.

his family cook awesome food!!

My aunt tammy and hubby with me.


Clay and his cousins, tristan corey and shawn....i think those are their names



Clay and His beautiful Mom!

Ada Giving him the Mom look....Clay you better listen before I start giving you the wife look!!! :)

Clay and His Aunt Karen, She Is so sweet, I'm glad we got to talk more on this vacation. She had some pretty funny stories about my husband!

Jordan And us, She is my new sister in law. She is so much fun! I love her attitude. Yes she's still a teenager, but she's really fun to be around!

Aunt Lisa, Definitly One of the funnest people i met on this trip :)

Mamama! She is SO cute! I am so excited to be her newest grand daughter!

Look Hunny! You can now cook me Breakfast!!

This weekend I went To Alabama to spend time with his family, It was.....Eventful...but better than it could have been, We were definitly faced with our first big conflict. But we pulled through and we are still doing well!! I love my Husband and Our family, I know our parents are going to get along, and that life couldn't be any better....well for where we are in our life right now :)


My hubby and One of his best friends Ben....What a character! By meeting people like Ben and his family, it was like getting to know my husband more, because they all made him, who he is today. And I'm so glad they did, because he is a wonderful man!


He never Smiles for pictures, which is DUMB!! My Husband Loves to smile and always is! So seeing pictures without him smiling is sad, because he's got a wonderful smile and I feel like he's trying to prove to the world that He's a serious person all the time, and he's not, he's funny and smart and always has something rediculous to say when I feel sad. And thats what I love about him...he knows how to make me smile even when I just want to cry :)



Yes, I'm Short, Yes He's Tall, but that just means our kids will be in between somewhere :)



No comments:

Post a Comment