Saturday, May 15, 2010

USS GEORGE H W BUSH....the day he proposed!


Clay proposed to me this day and he is my everything. He knows me so much, both the good and the bad. he knew how much I wanted to be in the middle of the ocean surrounded by nothing but water and he knew I loved him. So this day not only changed my life forever but also helped to accomplish 2 goals in life, one major one (getting married) and One that is just something i've always wanted to do! I love you clay, thanks for being the best thing that ever happened to me!

(ignore the date stamp. I didn't even know my camera did that!)


It was soooo windy we had fun anyways though!!





These are the Jets He fuels everyday. You wouldn't think it was that dangerous but i'm a worrier....and I know his job is very important in our military. I just pray everyday he comes home safely :)


Clay and his Aunt Karen. Such a sweet lady! I like her a lot and can't wait to see her again!




clay me his mom and his sister. I was glad that I was blessed to meet them when I did.



it was so hot then so cold that day....crazy temp mood swings!!


muah!! i love him!!


clay and his dad chris




i love my man in uniform!!



the fantastic 4!!

Jets Flying!! It was super loud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment